In this session we will explore issues such as:
- What is it about PE that students like so much – above and beyond not being behind a desk?
- How do PE teachers manage to secure such positive relationships with students?
- To what extent can/do PE and PE teachers contribute to whole school improvements in behaviour?
- The “triple threat” position – what opportunities are there in and through PE, school sport and through school-improvement interventions for other teachers to development their own behaviour management skills?
- What evidence is there to suggest a correlation between high quality PE and school sport and positive behaviours in and towards school?